Dec 7, 2008

O_O i've been....


yes i have been tagged not by one person only!! But i've been tagged by two dumb people =P *Saro'que/ liebro* ... love you gurls *kiss*....
-.- anyhooo am gonnaa talk about hmmmm...
*Drum rolls*
*The one and only*
*SARO'QUE*
lol enough with the fun in with the serious writing saro saro saro what can i say about you well sara as she mentioned she hate new people so it's hard for new people to see her kind heart and fun, pure soul and over look here SHORT TEMPER and MOODINESS e7m, sara have been my friend since forever we have be through hard time and lots of fun times when get along very well and understand each other as if were the same person BUT when she's angry she forgets shes a human being =P and there is a human being with feelings standing in fornt of her and if she calls answer before the phone rings or if you didnt answer MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU =P jk no matter how i write i could not discribe you saroonnaaa *uma7* love you ....
Now revenge time i TAG hmmmm
...
Chinese Eyes
.....
..::Amu::..
hmmm b3d mno the problem is that am new and dont know ppl xD and tagged people your probably wondering who the hell is she hehe yeh but poor me am new here so help me out here okay .. o bss...
go easy on me am new * looks at you in an innocent way*

14 comments:

MashMosh said...

hey guyz for some reason my enter doesnt work therefore you can see any spaces between the lines hmmm.. i wonder wats wrong cuz when i write the post i can enter and when i preview it it's gone i'll try to figure this out anyhooo enjoy

shamma aldabal said...

aaaaaaaaaw testahal sarooo .. alf el 9alaaat wel salaaaam 3alaik ya 7abeeeeb allaaaaaaaaah mo7aamad .. kololololeeeesh ..

love ya gals mwa7 ! =D

Anonymous said...

Aww Sara seems cute and you're cute too =P

Sometimes i have this problem too. Try refresh it later.

MashMosh said...

looooolz libero eskeeetiii.....

thnx zara i think that same of you ^_^

Anonymous said...

Btw hun,i adored Spongebob.I can't help myself to think of him when i see your display pic.I have him beside me all the time.He is my favourite soft toy.I have all my toys named and i named him Bobby!Sorry for staining you with all my cheese =P

doona said...

3ashaaaaat saroooo ;)

oo abt the enter thing:

go to your dashboard

then settings

then formatting

scroll down till you get to convert line breaks and set it to yes

then click save at the bottom of the page ;)

MashMosh said...

zara:
lmao... u got me excited hehe i love him too i've got some episodes on dvd and i cant stop watching them especially when am sad he cheers me up... he has the greatest soul wallah.. we should make a group or 7ezb or somthing =P no staining wala shay we are spongbob fans lol

Dandoon:
5ala9 you officially my technician =P thnx sweetness

Anonymous said...

aww that's so sweet <3

MashMosh said...

thnx pinkish!! ^_^

sadia said...

sara sounds like a great person!
<3

desertpalms said...

cute!

Allah ykhaleekom 7ag ba3ath =D

sadia said...

3eedich mubarak!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me sweetheart!

MashMosh said...

Sadia:
thnx sweety o embarken 3eedich =D

Desertpalms:
allah ey5alee el jamee3 laba3'6 o ey5aleech la7babech ^_^

Chinese eyes:
np my pleasure =D lol btw welcome to my blog hun...

 

Made by Lena